UBERPresents … a monthly gathering of our community
Please join Uber Adventures, Canyoneering California and and Dave Red for our monthly gathering. In addition to our usual discussions and socializing, Dave Red will be presenting on ‘The Canyons of Hawaii.’ Pictures, discussion and the 808canyons project.
[divider colorstyle=”colorstyle_1″ dividerstyle=”style_1″ paddingtop=”” paddingbottom=”” animation=”” ]
It is the intention of Uber Adventures to sponsor/host these community events on the 2nd Wednesday of every month (with a few exceptions for scheduling and holidays). The purpose of these gatherings is to
- Stay in touch with our friends … and meet new ones
- Voice community concerns: Positive, Negative, Constructive
- Share canyon conditions and explorations
- Talk about new gear, techniques
- Make community announcements
In addition to the ‘casual meeting’ format of these gatherings, we will invite:
- Icons & Pillars of our community to present on topics relevant to our sport
- Explorers, publishers & beta-makers to share the magic of what they do
- Manufacturers of canyoneering-specific gear to share their new designs
- Land Managers & Rangers to present on ‘perspective’ and resource management
- Photographers and Filmmakers to screen their artwork
- …anyone who wants to present …on anything (Flash Floods, Park Service, SAR Challenges, A History of Canyoneering, Caving-The Brother of Canyoneering, The Wet Canyons of America’s Northwest, The Skinnies of Utah’s Southeast, Grand Canyoneering, or just a great story with great pictures) .. anyone interested in presenting, give me a shout.
Uber Adventures will provide ‘Wine & Cheese’ style refreshments!
Feel free to cross-post this event anywhere you see fit.